Sales Tax Compliance Specialist
Global Strategic Accountants LLC, is a service bureau that completes State and Federal compliance filings for Telecommunications companies looking for a Sales Tax Compliance Specialist.
Position - Sales Tax Compliance Specialist
Description & Responsibilities
Experience completing sales tax returns or other compliance filings in a multi-state environment for multiple clients is a must. Accounting/tax background is required. Experience in the telecommunications industry, or regulatory and compliance filings with state and federal government entities would be acceptable in lieu of education.
The successful candidate will be trained on the elements of the position but the following minimum requirements are mandatory for the applicant to be accepted and to succeed:
- Ability to adapt to an environment that is consistently changing.
- Extreme attention to detail without errors.
- Highly organized and Extensive time management skills.
- Ability to take the initiative to solve problems, and find the resources to complete the task.
- Flexible both in work duties and work time.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
- Able to deal with deadlines.